Graduation Party Basics at Home
It’s that time of year again and it isn’t too early to start planning the perfect graduation party! Here are some basics that have worked for me:
1. Create the environment by using school colors as much as possible with table coverings, plates, napkins, dishes and even food.
2. Design a menu incorporating a variety of colors, textures and flavors in order to offer something for every palate.
3. Serve as many foods, if not all, that can be eaten without utensils.
4. Stagger the heights of the food to keep the tables interesting visually.
5. Display food and drinks in as many locations as possible to foster mingling amongst guests.
6. Recruit a couple of helpers to keep an eye on the dishes needing to be replenished during the party.
7. Prepare food in advance, serve open-house style and enjoy your own party!