- Yield : ~2 cups
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- cumin, sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- Margarita salt and slice of lime for garnishing bowl
- vegetable dippers and taco chips
Mix together: avocados, tomatoes, onion, garlic, cilantro, limes, jalapeno, cumin, salt and pepper until well blended but still chunky.
Using a bowl or giant margarita glass, dampen the edge with the juiced lime remains, dip into margarita salt and place lime slice on edge.
Scoop avocado mixture into bowl or glass and serve with vegetable dippers and taco chips.
If prepared in advance, cover tightly with plastic wrap pushed down to touch the dip, removing as much air as possible.