- Yield : 24
- Servings : 24
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 1:30 h
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 144 chow mein noodles (in Asian section of market)
- 48 decorative sprinkles for eyes
In a double boiler, melt chips and peanut butter together, add oats and stir.
Onto waxed paper, place 24 little blobs of chocolate mixture. Add six "legs" to each one with chow mein noodles. Add 2 eyes to each spider with decorative sprinkles.
Chill at least an hour, longer if not needed immediately. Keep chilled until serving.