Layered Taco Dip2014-01-28
- Yield : 10" pie plate
- Prep Time : 30m
- Ready In : 30m
- 1 can bean dip
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 2 ripe avocados, mashed with lemon juice to prevent darkening
- seasoned salt and pepper to taste
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- taco chips and vegetable dippers
Spread bean dip into bottom of 10" glass pie plate.
Into medium bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning. Spread over bean dip.
Next, layer on the avocados, salt and pepper, scallions, tomatoes, olives and cheese.
Refrigerate several hours to allow flavors to blend. Serve with taco chips and veggie dippers.